This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - The Mad Hatter
« on: July 25, 2012, 02:46:21 AM »
« on: July 20, 2012, 09:42:50 PM »
Facebook and other social websites kill forums like this, it happens - only a rally cry of those FB fans of the page or simply put, Talos coming to post himself could resurrect this place.
« on: July 11, 2012, 11:40:07 PM »
I check in about once or twice a day, post every now and then - probably less than one a week unless it is in response to someone.
« on: July 11, 2012, 09:16:18 AM »
I do have mod powers thus I do my duty of lurking and tormenting those whom I feel the need to torment...
I am not dead, just sleeping.
« on: July 10, 2012, 12:47:11 AM »
Official Release Date: August 28th~
Yep... I'm going to be an isolationist for awhile after that date, hopefully no one minds the lurker not even lurking on here.
« on: May 26, 2012, 03:16:35 AM »
« on: May 23, 2012, 11:41:15 PM »
Computer Related Issues
1. Post your computers specs in the same message, it will give us a better idea of what is going on - especially what OS you are using.
OS: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
CPU: AMD Phenom x6 1100T (Doesn't need to be that detailed.)
GPU: Radeon HD 6870 x2 Crossfired (Do mention if using Crossfire or SLI when using multiple cards)
RAM: 8GB DDR3
2. Give as much detail as what went wrong as possible (What were you doing, can you make it happen again, ect.)
If at all possible, give the error code that appeared on a BSoD or if you are slightly more tech savvy, provide information from the mini-dump file for further assistance.
3. Give us a day or two to attempt to re-create the scenario and fix it or in most cases if I personally do not answer, give a day or two for me to realize I am the moderator here.
Upgrading Hardware Advice
1. When discussing this, try to remain unbiased on what to get from what vendor.
2. Keep it civil (Like I have to say that, it is on the regular forum rules.)
3. If the person is a novice at building, do NOT suggest the following:
Overclocking via BIOS
GPU Heatsink replacement
Thermal Adhesive use (For the love of god, don't suggest that unless they are really replacing the GPU Heatsink and make bloody sure you tell them what they are dealing with.)
4. Be nice? Hell, I don't know - be professional if possible.
« on: May 23, 2012, 10:33:57 PM »
I am semi-active, it will likely not be more or less active over time but a check-in every day or so.
« on: May 23, 2012, 02:09:37 AM »
I much prefer lurking but I can give it shot during my down-time.
« on: May 22, 2012, 12:12:19 AM »
Well damn, the one time I am not home this weekend and things get interesting on here... -sigh-
« on: May 16, 2012, 09:41:59 PM »
Anyone else looking forward to this beast of an MMO?
« on: May 07, 2012, 12:47:44 AM »
NES, SNES, Sega Genesis... I still have those and actively play them, they never get old.
« on: April 25, 2012, 04:19:59 AM »
« on: April 25, 2012, 03:44:17 AM »
So... Do rules 1, 3, 4 and 10 still apply to me in this new forum?