Home :: Help :: Search :: Calendar :: Login :: Register

+ AnimeSecrets.org  » Research Facilities  » Gaming Center 
|- Games you are looking forward to? 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Games you are looking forward to?  (Read 550 times)

• Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
Games you are looking forward to?
« on: August 12, 2012, 12:41:33 PM »
So there are actually numerous games coming out in the near future, or 2013. But what games are you looking forward to? Any pre-orders you are just dying to look forward to? Discuss em and list em :D

My list:

Borderlands 2 - September 18th

Pre-ordered for Xbox, the first one was really a fun play through with all my friends, and the replayability with different characters gives me definitely what my money wants. This time around they have added thousands upon thousands of new gun makes, and tons of new features. Looking forward to it.

Torchlight 2

From some of the makers from the old Blizzard North, this game is looking to expand on the already amazing gameplay they brought upon with Torchlight 1. Looking to bust through into what was already a super popular themed Diablo, Torchlight brought a lot of features that Diablo missed out on, and now that Activision has bombed Blizzard's Diablo 3, Torchlight 2 is looking to jump into the gigantic void that Diablo 3 greatly swung and missed by.

Castle Story

Like minecraft? Like RTS games? This game is looking for a lot of potential, with multiplayer capabilities of coop and pvp, it offers a lot of unique gameplay that i'm really looking forward to. They have started up on Kickstarter and within only a few weeks have gone above 500% of what they originally asked for. The Prototype alpha will be released in only a couple of weeks, and I'm eagerly awaiting to play it.

Path of Exile

Another action diablo-esque style play. This one offers millions upon millions of character skill tree customizability though, and i think offers a new fresh feature to the action style rpg genre.

Re: Games you are looking forward to?

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 11:56:49 AM »
this year was kinda down when compared to last year, however there are still some pretty exciting games coming out

Street Fighter 25th Anniversary collection

Already pre-ordered for PS3, just a quick rundown of all the games you get Street Fighter II HD remix, Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (plus all DLC), and Street Fighter X Tekken (plus all DLC). On top of that I believe Street Fighter Alpha is also included in the set as a digital download, but thats just the games there are also tons of bonus features as well

Resident Evil 6

Pre ordered on 360, I cannot wait I love the RE series and I feel like this game is going to be pretty good.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2.

Well I'm not buying this game because of the multi player aspect of it, but i'm buying because the campaign on Black Ops one was fantastic, also nazi Zombies I love me some Nazi Zombie killing action, getting it pre ordered next weekend, still undecided on what console though.

Pokemon Black/White 2

An actual sequel to a Pokemon game, I absolutely loved and adored Black/White one so hopefully the second one is just as good
I'm the semi-honorable thief. I steal from the evil and give to the me

• Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 02:30:23 AM »
>_> I just got my 3DS, now i want Pokemon Black/White2 so bad... Oct 7 NAO!

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 03:00:54 AM »
no joke man, also even though ive rented and played this.

Transformers Fall of Cybertron is freaking epic, you guys need to go check this game out it is just puuurreeee aweeesssomnesss
I'm the semi-honorable thief. I steal from the evil and give to the me

anything