Computer Related Issues
1. Post your computers specs in the same message, it will give us a better idea of what is going on - especially what OS you are using.
OS: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
CPU: AMD Phenom x6 1100T (Doesn't need to be that detailed.)
GPU: Radeon HD 6870 x2 Crossfired (Do mention if using Crossfire or SLI when using multiple cards)
RAM: 8GB DDR3
2. Give as much detail as what went wrong as possible (What were you doing, can you make it happen again, ect.)
If at all possible, give the error code that appeared on a BSoD or if you are slightly more tech savvy, provide information from the mini-dump file for further assistance.
3. Give us a day or two to attempt to re-create the scenario and fix it or in most cases if I personally do not answer, give a day or two for me to realize I am the moderator here.
Upgrading Hardware Advice
1. When discussing this, try to remain unbiased on what to get from what vendor.
2. Keep it civil (Like I have to say that, it is on the regular forum rules.)
3. If the person is a novice at building, do NOT suggest the following:
Overclocking via BIOS
GPU Heatsink replacement
Thermal Adhesive use (For the love of god, don't suggest that unless they are really replacing the GPU Heatsink and make bloody sure you tell them what they are dealing with.)
4. Be nice? Hell, I don't know - be professional if possible.