Home :: Help :: Search :: Calendar :: Login :: Register

+ AnimeSecrets.org  » Research Facilities  » Gaming Center 
|- Heroes of Ruin 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Heroes of Ruin  (Read 308 times)

• > Implying
    • View Profile
Heroes of Ruin
« on: July 11, 2012, 03:33:26 PM »
So. . . yeah Heroes of Diablo Ruin. . . I picked it up today. . .

BLANTANT DIABLO CLONE. . . I mean this is so damn blantant, bar some minor tweak here and there the game plays and looks almost identical to Blizzard's latest offering, hell for the most part I think the bloody classes are near the same too (though too be fair these same class archtypes are prevelent in most RPG's of this kind) but the best part was I chose the gunslinger class (I tend to play long range types in games like this) then proceeded in awe to create aethetically the EXACT SAME CHARACTER I USE IN DIABLO. He has a hood and all, I looked at in and I had to put the 3DS down temporarily because I was laughing too hard.

However I must admit from what I've played thus far it isn't too bad, I'm questioning some of the button inputs (the button you use to select options doubles as a mana wasting special attack, which I have triggered by accident a few times since I always assume the affirmative option would also be the default attack) I haven't given the multiplayer a whirl yet since no-one I know has the game yet and I'm not too sure how global online will go. . .

If you had fun with Diablo. . . Heroes of Ruin might be able to give you your fix while you're in transit and such. . . Now excuse me while I go back to laughing.

Re: Heroes of Ruin

• Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes of Ruin
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 08:31:59 PM »
I'm not really for the point and click on anything but the PC, but i think i rather live or die on the PC honestly lol. Watched a trailer and just kinda felt mehz to it, not enough to get me to buy a 3DS like KH or .hack would.

Now if you want a D3 clone -esque game, i'm waiting for Torchlight 2 and Path of Exile to make their way around :O

anything