AnimeSecrets.org

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please make sure to read the rules and have fun!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: New Forums  (Read 4333 times)

Drake

• Administrator
  • Super Agent
  • Commander
    • View Profile
New Forums
« on: April 14, 2012, 01:14:14 AM »

Greetings All,

As you can see, the AnimeSecrets forums are back online, and ready for business with a new look. However due to the issues we had with the old server, we've lost all old member accounts, threads, topics ect. I apologize for the inconvenience, but hope to begin anew with a new forum. Over the next few weeks I will slowly be working on the forums, and fixing any bugs we might have right now. If you see anything you would like us to change, please let me know in the Feedback section and I'll see what I can do.

For now welcome back everyone! :)

-Drake

Dante

• Agent in Training
    • View Profile
Re: New Forums
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 07:16:14 AM »

I don't know if this is just a glitch I'm having or of it's an issue with the forums but when signing up for an account when typing in your password the field is white on white so you don't even know if what you're typing is actually going in. Also the capcha system sucks but that goes for any capcha's XD But besides that looks great so far. Oh the URL is ass too the whole redirect to a /smfforums subdomain just looks sloppy. Figure you're probably working on that but had to mention it anyway. Anyhow Forum Commander Dante reporting for duty cap'n!

Ruen

• Agent
  • > Implying
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 07:30:56 AM »

I don't know if this is just a glitch I'm having or of it's an issue with the forums but when signing up for an account when typing in your password the field is white on white so you don't even know if what you're typing is actually going in. Also the capcha system sucks but that goes for any capcha's XD But besides that looks great so far. Oh the URL is ass too the whole redirect to a /smfforums subdomain just looks sloppy. Figure you're probably working on that but had to mention it anyway. Anyhow Forum Commander Dante reporting for duty cap'n!

well. . . good to know it's not just me

Azure Kite

• Super Agent
  • Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 07:38:25 AM »

Well it's good to be back at least ;D

Drake

• Administrator
  • Super Agent
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 10:08:34 AM »

Go here for info

Jing

• Global Moderator
  • Agent
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 11:19:34 AM »

Finally........banditkid has come back to these forums  anyways like the new layout it does look cool and I was also having that issue with the password turning white when registring for an account
I'm the semi-honorable thief. I steal from the evil and give to the me

Azure Kite

• Super Agent
  • Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 12:00:41 PM »

Finally........banditkid has come back to these forums  anyways like the new layout it does look cool and I was also having that issue with the password turning white when registring for an account

More like, finally the forums are back up haha. But welcome back :D

Drake

• Administrator
  • Super Agent
  • Commander
    • View Profile
New Forums
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2012, 12:09:27 PM »

More like, finally the forums are back up haha. But welcome back :D

Glad to see everyone returning!! :D

Dante

• Agent in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2012, 05:51:48 PM »

Felt the need to make another comment. Lovin' the new layout :D Glad to see the redirect is all prettified now too. One thing though might be good to change the page name from the URL. Again kinda looks sloppy ^^; I'm Forum Commander it's my job to nitpick XD
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 06:13:12 PM by Dante »

Dante

• Agent in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2012, 07:12:49 PM »

I'm allowed to double post I'm Forum Commander XD Just wanted to say when my opinions are listened to it makes me a happy Dante XD And I've run out of things to nitpick for the moment SO lookin' good :D

Drake

• Administrator
  • Super Agent
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2012, 10:34:11 PM »

Felt the need to make another comment. Lovin' the new layout :D Glad to see the redirect is all prettified now too. One thing though might be good to change the page name from the URL. Again kinda looks sloppy ^^; I'm Forum Commander it's my job to nitpick XD

But i haven't touched the redirects in like two days.....

Azure Kite

• Super Agent
  • Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2012, 11:31:45 PM »

But i haven't touched the redirects in like two days.....

I was going to say... They look the exact same to me =\

Drake

• Administrator
  • Super Agent
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2012, 11:33:34 PM »

Excuse Dante, he often times hallucinates and thinks things happen that don't. :D

SilverSwirl

• Agent in Training