Home :: Help :: Search :: Calendar :: Login :: Register

+ AnimeSecrets.org  » Command Center  » Events  » Halloween 2012 Cosplay Contest 
|- Contest Entry: Padawan Zita Cora 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Contest Entry: Padawan Zita Cora  (Read 425 times)

• View Profile
Contest Entry: Padawan Zita Cora
« on: October 31, 2012, 12:26:01 AM »
Here is my contest entry for the Halloween 2012 Cosplay Contest.

Padawan Zita Cora

Zita Cora is a padawan in the Jedi Order in the Star Wars universe. She wields an orange Initiate Blade lightsaber, using the Vapaad fighting style mixed with Ju-yo. After the departure of her master, Zita Cora traversed the galaxy, against the wishes of the Jedi Temple, to search for him. Two months into the journey, she was captured by a Sith agent: A scorned bounty hunter simply known as "Wolf". She was kept away from any contact with her fellow Jedi as well as much of the outside world. During this time, Zita learned from Wolf how to construct and use armour in a fight. It was with these skills, mixed with her fighting style, that Zita finds most of her strength without the use of the Force, though it was the Force that finally freed her. Forcing open a vaulted door, Zita made her escape, with Wolf in the distance, to now return to the Jedi Temple; now more determined than ever to gain her knighthood, and track down a childhood friend, who had during her absence, turned to the Dark Side of the Force.

http://s8.beta.photobucket.com/user/CloudPow/media/zitacora1.jpg.html#/user/CloudPow/media/zitacora1.jpg.html?&_suid=1351621491612024115390816547932

This costume was sewn by machine. The purple gi, lillac sash & skirt, were all modified from a Simplicity pattern. The black long sleeve leotard & black leggings were purchased as well as the steel-toe boots. The orange lightsaber was purchased from Ultra Sabers, customized for the use of dueling. The padawan braid is a plastic hair clip mixed with synthetic hair.

You can contact me through my e-mail: vwilridg@bellsouth.net
Yes, you can use this image for other purposes.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 12:28:08 AM by buboniczombie »