Home :: Help :: Search :: Calendar :: Login :: Register

+ AnimeSecrets.org  » Roleplaying  » Forum Role Playing 
|- Shining Force Crossover Roleplay Planning Thread 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Shining Force Crossover Roleplay Planning Thread  (Read 477 times)

• Initiated
  • Powered by PK Love
    • View Profile
Shining Force Crossover Roleplay Planning Thread
« on: April 16, 2012, 02:05:33 AM »
This thread is about this idea I had pop into my head recently and need a place to put it before it disappears from my head. As the topic title suggests, it's a crossover tale featuring members of the Shining Force from Shining Force 2. The events will be occurring after Zeon's sealing back into the Demon Realm in Arc Valley, where the Ancient Tower and the Kingdom of Granseal is located. Granseal is a corruption of "Ground Seal", the seal imprisoning Zeon, King of the Devils inside the demonic realm of Arc Valley. All of the principal characters that joined in the battle against Zeon and his devil minions are available to be role-played but custom characters are welcome as well. The setting and other details aren't fully fleshed out yet but I am open to story ideas and suggestions. I will be playing the role of Bowie, the leader if the Shining Force, who wielded the Force Sword that weakened Zeon and allowed them to seal him away again.

Special Thanks to HG | JessicaJoy [M] for the signature!

Re: Shining Force Crossover Roleplay Planning Thread

• Initiated