AnimeSecrets.org

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please make sure to read the rules and have fun!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Diablo 3 anyone?  (Read 3719 times)

Azure Kite

• Super Agent
  • Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
Re: Diablo 3 anyone?
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2012, 10:54:06 AM »

Well that sucks......how is it now that you can play?

The servers have been sporadically going up and down as of lately due to the massive influx of traffic overflowing from the Cloud servers they are attempting to utilize with the game. So, just gotta follow the forums to figure out when it's live and down T__T at the moment.... Kind of frustrating

KunoichiFox

• Agent
  • Enigmatic Fox Girl
    • View Profile
    • Fanfiction.net
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2012, 08:17:34 AM »

Do I need to play the first two games to be able to play this?

Azure Kite

• Super Agent
  • Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2012, 12:42:44 PM »

Do I need to play the first two games to be able to play this?

Not at all. :D I know quite a few people who picked up this game without playing the first two. They loved it.

Yuki

• Junior Agent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2012, 12:14:06 PM »

I havent bought it yet, as bills come first, but i'm hoping to get it this next paycheck

Azure Kite

• Super Agent
  • Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2012, 08:30:33 PM »

I havent bought it yet, as bills come first, but i'm hoping to get it this next paycheck

Haha if you do, you should definitely add m Real ID :O I'll PM you so spam bots don't pick up my emailzzz

Ruen

• Agent
  • > Implying
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2012, 06:38:00 PM »

Now for a Diablo III update from me. . .

I f**king hate you Belial

That is all. . .

Azure Kite

• Super Agent
  • Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2012, 08:31:02 PM »

Now for a Diablo III update from me. . .

I f**king hate you Belial

That is all. . .

What difficulty are you on? :O Belial isn't too bad, especially at inferno compared to the champion packs....

Ruen

• Agent
  • > Implying
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2012, 01:00:28 PM »

As strange as this sounds I wasn't able to play the game for any sort of considerable amount of time until only recently, so I'm still on normal difficulty. I'm about to beat the game, but i'm still on normal for the time being.

Azmodan was a complete joke though, he barely got me once during the entire fight. . .

Azure Kite

• Super Agent
  • Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2012, 08:26:12 PM »

As strange as this sounds I wasn't able to play the game for any sort of considerable amount of time until only recently, so I'm still on normal difficulty. I'm about to beat the game, but i'm still on normal for the time being.

Azmodan was a complete joke though, he barely got me once during the entire fight. . .

Haha this is why some people consider him the "loot pinata" when magic finding in Inferno :3

Ashta_Nightrayne

• Agent in Training
  • CAPTAIN CRAYON
    • View Profile
    • Ashta Nightrayne's Cosplay
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2012, 10:32:58 PM »

D3... bores the hell out of me with out someone to play with. Though the costume ideas keep on rolling. Though to start out Demon Hunters suck then they get better. Vise Versa with Monks. They are amazing, but then it gets harder and the more underpowered they are.

I rather go back to WoW where things are not TOO repetitive.
I live in a Cove on the internet, playin' WoW and makin' cosplay!

Azure Kite

• Super Agent
  • Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2012, 10:47:33 PM »

D3... bores the hell out of me with out someone to play with. Though the costume ideas keep on rolling. Though to start out Demon Hunters suck then they get better. Vise Versa with Monks. They are amazing, but then it gets harder and the more underpowered they are.

I rather go back to WoW where things are not TOO repetitive.

Demon hunters bad? :O Only until you get chakrams >_>;; But i agree with the boring without friends.

WoW repetition was the reason i ended up quitting... Raid, dailies, farm. Repeat.

Oh and. There was this amazing Tyreal cosplay i saw pictures from at A-Kon? T___T *drool*. Also DH's and Monk cosplays are awesome.

Ashta_Nightrayne

• Agent in Training
  • CAPTAIN CRAYON
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2012, 10:53:53 PM »

Demon hunters bad? :O Only until you get chakrams >_>;; But i agree with the boring without friends.

WoW repetition was the reason i ended up quitting... Raid, dailies, farm. Repeat.

Oh and. There was this amazing Tyreal cosplay i saw pictures from at A-Kon? T___T *drool*. Also DH's and Monk cosplays are awesome.

Yes, DH are horrid till you max them out.
I explored more parts of WoW. By this I mean the PvP aspect and the RP aspects of it.
I missed the Tyreal Cosplayer! Instead of doing Sylvanas or my Druid Teir set cosplay, I am going to work on my Tyreal costume instead lol. With the tendrils!

Azure Kite

• Super Agent
  • Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2012, 11:52:53 PM »

DH's are only bad til you get chakrams T_T;;
It's not that i didn't explore everything in WoW, i mean i was 2100 arena, and max rep with BG's. I raided, i did pretty much all the quests. I don't know, just after a while it was more just sitting in guild chat and orgrimmar than actually doing anything :O
The tendrils are the best part! I wonder if someone will ever go all out on the Tyreal tendrils with like LED's or something to make them glowy! That would be literally amazing.

Ashta_Nightrayne

• Agent in Training
  • CAPTAIN CRAYON
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2012, 12:26:07 AM »

I got the Chakrams and it still sucked for me lol. Anyways, I like my witch doctor, I need to get on more to level her though.
I am terriable at pvp... like horrible, but when MoP comes out, I'll be grinding to level again!
I was thinking of making them glow! If not the LED but the rope lights? I might just open a thread of ideas on the cosplay forum.

Azure Kite

• Super Agent
  • Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2012, 12:37:59 AM »

I got the Chakrams and it still sucked for me lol. Anyways, I like my witch doctor, I need to get on more to level her though.
I am terriable at pvp... like horrible, but when MoP comes out, I'll be grinding to level again!
I was thinking of making them glow! If not the LED but the rope lights? I might just open a thread of ideas on the cosplay forum.

Hmm, maybe you just needed a higher dps weapon :O, High dps xbow with crit damage is unstoppable right now.
The only reason i'd go back for MoP, is for teh Pokemon battles :D. Also, raids just got too easy and not a challenge anymore. So thats also another reason i left, i really enjoyed raiding, but when you can faceroll through the first two raids on opening, it's meh.
AH! I was also thinking possibly the rope lights as well as long as the balls of light were hidden so it gave off more of a glow without beads of light? UGH It'd be soooo good, >_> Would have to photoshop something amazing with the picture. *twitch*
Pages: 1 [2] 3