AnimeSecrets.org

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back to the Anime Secrets Forums!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: Chat Thread  (Read 11941 times)

Ruen

• Agent
  • > Implying
    • View Profile
Re: Chat Thread
« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2012, 06:29:30 PM »

urgh. . .

/headdesk

Azure Kite

• Super Agent
  • Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2012, 09:25:19 PM »

Just so everyone knows, I have finally surpassed DRAKE in total post counts in the forum. So now i can AFK out of here for a year or so.

Ja

~Kite

PS - Be back when forums actually get active.

Medusa

• Agent in Training
  • Noblesse Oblige
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2012, 10:19:10 PM »

Did I get dragged onto a dead forum, I was lead to believe that it was way more active than this?

Drake

• Administrator
  • Super Agent
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2012, 03:04:40 PM »

I see my little Sis is still tormenting the lot of you   ;D

what else is new?

also E3 wasn't anything worth writing about or, i'd have published something by now lol

Medusa

• Agent in Training
  • Noblesse Oblige
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2012, 04:17:38 AM »

Ya I had to fast forward though most of the conference I wanted to see games not someone talking about games at bloody length like they were covering the fact they didn't have anything.

Jing

• Global Moderator
  • Agent
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 04, 2012, 02:00:37 PM »

sooo I started playing Shadow of the Colosus (the hd remake) the other day, and I cant quite get why people constantly name this one the best greatest games ever, like im not feeling it so far, dont get me wrong the game is pretty cool but it's not amazing amazing like people have made it out to be
I'm the semi-honorable thief. I steal from the evil and give to the me

Ruen

• Agent
  • > Implying
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 04, 2012, 03:56:56 PM »

sooo I started playing Shadow of the Colosus (the hd remake) the other day, and I cant quite get why people constantly name this one the best greatest games ever, like im not feeling it so far, dont get me wrong the game is pretty cool but it's not amazing amazing like people have made it out to be

I bolded the problem for you. . . The fact is compared to what video games are capable of now Shadow of the Colossus does look quite dated, even if it has been upscaled to supposed HD levels for the PS3.

Back when this game was released on the PS2 there was a real sense of awe in what the Developers were able to accomplish with the limited PS2 hardware (which at the time was considerably less powerful than both it's competitors)

To truely understand why SotC was so great requires more than simply playing a remastered edition, truth be told I think the remastered versions of God of War 1 and 2 that I'm playing through atm look horrid, however at the same time I can understand why people would be impressed by them back when it was released on it's original hardware.

Jing

• Global Moderator
  • Agent
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 05, 2012, 01:01:15 PM »

im not saying anything bad about the graphics (which are among the best ive seen in any generation) but just monotonous of the game, kill collosus go see girl, find another collosus, kill it repeat is whats getting to me, the boss fights are fun dont get me wrong but im not feeling it

Azure Kite

• Super Agent
  • Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2012, 02:45:48 AM »

im not saying anything bad about the graphics (which are among the best ive seen in any generation) but just monotonous of the game, kill collosus go see girl, find another collosus, kill it repeat is whats getting to me, the boss fights are fun dont get me wrong but im not feeling it

For fun boss fights, go play dark souls :D I'm shure you won't regret it.... Much.

Jing

• Global Moderator
  • Agent
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2012, 01:47:45 PM »

For fun boss fights, go play dark souls :D I'm shure you won't regret it.... Much.

sounds like fun ive heard really great things about Darksouls and ive been wanting to try it out for a while

Ruen

• Agent
  • > Implying
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2012, 07:38:23 PM »

sounds like fun ive heard really great things about Darksouls and ive been wanting to try it out for a while

prepare to die. . . a lot. . .

Azure Kite

• Super Agent
  • Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2012, 08:26:07 PM »

prepare to die. . . a lot. . .

Funny thing is... At this point something in my mind must of switched that dying is fun T___T;;

Still a great game, would give 10/10 :O

Ruen

• Agent
  • > Implying
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 15, 2012, 07:57:16 PM »

So to those in this forum who watch Wrestling, did you hear about how Vince McMahon and the WWE have planned and advertised on their Programming that Charlie Sheen will be a social media ambassador which would involve him tweeting to his 7 million followers during the 1000th Raw in a few weeks. . .

Which I'm assuming he would have if he didn't shut down his twitter account today. . .

Wonder how pissed Vince must be right now. . .?

Jing

• Global Moderator
  • Agent
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2012, 02:28:47 AM »

So to those in this forum who watch Wrestling, did you hear about how Vince McMahon and the WWE have planned and advertised on their Programming that Charlie Sheen will be a social media ambassador which would involve him tweeting to his 7 million followers during the 1000th Raw in a few weeks. . .

Which I'm assuming he would have if he didn't shut down his twitter account today. . .

Wonder how pissed Vince must be right now. . .?

I lol'd a little bit, but McMahon should have know what hes getting into when he agreed to work with Sheen the guys a loose cannon, but still hilarious

Azure Kite

• Super Agent
  • Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 21, 2012, 09:10:19 PM »

Jing.... Do you ever get the feeling that it's just me and you here these days.......
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12