Home :: Help :: Search :: Calendar :: Login :: Register

+ AnimeSecrets.org  » Agent Lounge  » Recreational Center 
|- Chat Thread 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Chat Thread  (Read 10271 times)

• Enigmatic Fox Girl
    • View Profile
    • Fanfiction.net
Re: Chat Thread
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2012, 03:54:30 AM »
I'll try that but I don't think they will listen, they will just repeat thats its a $500 dollar console they don't want bricked, no matter how easy a video will make it look to fix it.

• Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2012, 04:00:04 AM »
Che... How are we supposed to learn if we don't break a few things in our life? :P

• Enigmatic Fox Girl
    • View Profile
    • Fanfiction.net
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2012, 04:05:01 AM »
brick it and I can't play FFXIII-2, which I never got to play yet because the ps3 was broke before I bought the game  :'( and I lose all my saves

• Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2012, 04:28:14 AM »
brick it and I can't play FFXIII-2, which I never got to play yet because the ps3 was broke before I bought the game  :'( and I lose all my saves

Gameplay and music were so goooooood T___T don't think i've beat a game that fast in quite a long time.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2012, 04:54:36 AM »
there are far too many final fantasys.

• Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2012, 05:14:38 AM »
there are far too many final fantasys.

There are never enough final fantasys :O

• Enigmatic Fox Girl
    • View Profile
    • Fanfiction.net
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2012, 05:18:24 AM »
Ya there is always room for another

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2012, 05:47:01 AM »
in the midst of moving out of my parents place, and my god I realized I have four generations of consoles to take with me, I realized i'm kinda old, also packing stuff is a bit of a hassle gonna be a great weekend  ;D

When i moved out, i had to pack my SNES, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360, and all my handhelds T_T;; Somethings... We just can't let go of.

filled around two boxes full of that gaming nostalgia ^^, oh wells time to finish packing got clothes left and I should be good
I'm the semi-honorable thief. I steal from the evil and give to the me

• Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2012, 07:28:57 AM »
in the midst of moving out of my parents place, and my god I realized I have four generations of consoles to take with me, I realized i'm kinda old, also packing stuff is a bit of a hassle gonna be a great weekend  ;D

When i moved out, i had to pack my SNES, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360, and all my handhelds T_T;; Somethings... We just can't let go of.

filled around two boxes full of that gaming nostalgia ^^, oh wells time to finish packing got clothes left and I should be good

Haha nice, thats about where i was too! Someday whenever i have children, i'm going to give them a console at a time, starting back from the NES goodness and let them work their way up :3

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2012, 07:52:28 AM »

Haha nice, thats about where i was too! Someday whenever i have children, i'm going to give them a console at a time, starting back from the NES goodness and let them work their way up :3

oh god starting them with NES, don't let them play Battletoads or Ghosts N Goblins they may never wanna play games again

Chat Thread

• Administrator
  • Initiated
    • View Profile
Chat Thread
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2012, 08:18:56 AM »
Dude it's a 360 is horrible. No surprises there.

My 360 is going on its fourth year. No RRoD. Nothing but pure gaming bliss. Microsoft is horrible at times, but the 360, despite any early flaws, is amazing.

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2012, 08:22:55 AM »
I actually prefer the 360 over the ps3 in terms of online play, while yes you do shell put money to microsoft for their online, it does not lag as terribly as the PS3 (i've experienced many touches of death while playing UMVC3 online because of input lag delay) but in other News
HEAVY METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2012, 09:16:51 AM »

My 360 is going on its fourth year. No RRoD. Nothing but pure gaming bliss. Microsoft is horrible at times, but the 360, despite any early flaws, is amazing.

First thing i did when i got my 360 was open it up and replace the Thermal Paste (since thats the only reason it RROD), haven't had a problem for 6 years now.

• Enigmatic Fox Girl
    • View Profile
    • Fanfiction.net
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2012, 09:25:26 AM »
My First 360 died after 30 minutes, sent it in, no problems after that, until it was stolen during the move

• > Implying
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2012, 09:31:09 AM »

When I bought my 360 4 years ago an aquaintance of mine blasted me because I got one of their old version which had been prone to RROD, and Microsoft had recently upgraded the hardware to a newer version that significantly lowered the risk. despite this the console has not red ringed on me. . . but then again I play all my consoles evenly (bar the Wii, which is gathering dust in the corner) and I use my PC the most. . .