Home :: Help :: Search :: Calendar :: Login :: Register

+ AnimeSecrets.org  » Agent Lounge  » Recreational Center 
|- Chat Thread 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Chat Thread  (Read 9438 times)

• View Profile
Re: Chat Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2012, 09:34:43 AM »
Sad I just ran out of MT Dew White out, and I still got more packing to do <_< also Ruen what games do you play?
I'm the semi-honorable thief. I steal from the evil and give to the me

• Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2012, 09:37:01 AM »
Dude it's a 360 is horrible. No surprises there.

My 360 is going on its fourth year. No RRoD. Nothing but pure gaming bliss. Microsoft is horrible at times, but the 360, despite any early flaws, is amazing.

When I bought my 360 4 years ago an aquaintance of mine blasted me because I got one of their old version which had been prone to RROD, and Microsoft had recently upgraded the hardware to a newer version that significantly lowered the risk. despite this the console has not red ringed on me. . . but then again I play all my consoles evenly (bar the Wii, which is gathering dust in the corner) and I use my PC the most. . .

I turned my wii into an emulator >_>;; a darn good one at that!

• > Implying
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2012, 09:55:59 AM »
Sad I just ran out of MT Dew White out, and I still got more packing to do <_< also Ruen what games do you play?

Well recently I've been playing the 'Assignment is due every week game' but other than that I generally play Platformers, (Sonic Generations is one of my favourite games atm) RPG's (Skyrim comes to mind) FPS ( I just finished replaying MW2 Last night because I could never finish it due to an issue with my last Graphics Card) Racing Games, (Trackmania 2 Canyon is a severly underrated game) and recently I've been playing Minecraft. . .

Also the only flavour of Mountain Dew we have down here in Original, which sucks because I love Voltage and want to try some of the other flavours. I guess the trade off though is all the soft drink down here is made with Sugar.

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2012, 09:58:32 AM »

Well recently I've been playing the 'Assignment is due every week game' but other than that I generally play Platformers, (Sonic Generations is one of my favourite games atm) RPG's (Skyrim comes to mind) FPS ( I just finished replaying MW2 Last night because I could never finish it due to an issue with my last Graphics Card) Racing Games, (Trackmania 2 Canyon is a severly underrated game) and recently I've been playing Minecraft. . .

Also the only flavour of Mountain Dew we have down here in Original, which sucks because I love Voltage and want to try some of the other flavours. I guess the trade off though is all the soft drink down here is made with Sugar.

ah yes I don't have to play the Assignment is due out every week game till summer, but if you like platformers check out Rayman Origins dawg, game is literally amazing

• > Implying
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2012, 10:01:34 AM »

ah yes I don't have to play the Assignment is due out every week game till summer, but if you like platformers check out Rayman Origins dawg, game is literally amazing

Yeah I have Rayman Origins on the Vita, it's a really good game and does a great job of showing how Vibrant the PS Vita screen is. It's probably one of the only games that I actually want to play on my Vita at the moment.

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2012, 10:05:21 AM »

Yeah I have Rayman Origins on the Vita, it's a really good game and does a great job of showing how Vibrant the PS Vita screen is. It's probably one of the only games that I actually want to play on my Vita at the moment

Rayman Origin IMO, was the most underrated game that came out last year game just looked and played amazing game is so good (haven't had a chance to play it on the vita yet)

• > Implying
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2012, 10:21:53 AM »
Agreed, too bad I've been busy playing the 'Assignment is due every week' game so I haven't been able to give it the time the title deserves. . .

Now I'm going to have to go out and buy some Mountain Dew, and see if I can find a place that sells some of the other flavours down here as well. (kinda a rip off though, 1 355ml can cost $2 at the cheapest, $4 at the worst.)

• Enigmatic Fox Girl
    • View Profile
    • Fanfiction.net
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2012, 10:19:07 PM »
Rayman origins is the only game I play on my 360, I got it for Xmas last year

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2012, 10:45:34 AM »
just got done moving my stuff out of my parents place and into my new apartment, now I gotta get ready for my upcoming trip to chicago that ends with Extreme Rules ftw!!! and unpacking my stuff

Chat Thread

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Chat Thread
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2012, 10:49:30 AM »
Extreme Rules?

• Enigmatic Fox Girl
    • View Profile
    • Fanfiction.net
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2012, 11:32:54 AM »
I think hes talking about the WWE Pay per view

• > Implying
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2012, 11:42:45 AM »
 :'( - dat feel when you'll never get to go to a WWE Pay Per View

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2012, 12:46:02 PM »
:'( - dat feel when you'll never get to go to a WWE Pay Per View

I feel for you Ruen

Chat Thread

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Chat Thread
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2012, 07:13:32 PM »
Hey why don't you guys make a wrestling thread to replace what was lost at Noah?

• > Implying
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2012, 07:46:13 PM »
didn't Noah have a wrestling sub forum though, was easier considering the multiple shows/PPV/news, a singular topic would soon balloon out of control and be near impossible to keep up.