Home :: Help :: Search :: Calendar :: Login :: Register

+ AnimeSecrets.org  » Research Facilities  » Gaming Center 
|- Black Ops 2 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Black Ops 2  (Read 661 times)

• View Profile
Black Ops 2
« on: May 03, 2012, 06:04:29 AM »
So in shocking news, there is a new COD game coming out this year, but sarcasm aside here's the trailer for Black Ops 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3tedlWs1XY

and heres a few of the known details about the game

http://kotaku.com/5906808/48-things-that-you-should-know-about-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii

don't know how I feel about the game, granted I'll buy it because of the zombie mode it will have, but still will it make enough leap from past cod titles to make it really stand out which is what im looking for (and which is why I skipped out on mw3, not enough changes to warrant a buy)
I'm the semi-honorable thief. I steal from the evil and give to the me

Re: Black Ops 2

• > Implying
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 09:45:21 AM »
I'm still not too sure in regards to this game.

I liked Black Ops to be totally honest, however FPS games that have been generally based in the past of present day tend to usually suck when they take the leap into futuristic warfare. Enemy Territory: Quake Wars and Battlefield 2142 come to find.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 10:28:20 AM »
ts true, it will be interesting to say the least, right now im on the fence on how I feel about it in terms of the online play, the campaign im sure will be fine seeing as the first Black Ops campaign was sick, but still guess I'll wait till E3 when they show off more of the gameplay

• Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 08:36:49 PM »
Unfortunately for BO2, Diablo 3 is coming out and i don't really want to replay another rehashed game again T___T;;

True zombie mode is great and always fun, i think that after playing call of duty every year since cod 3... I just can't do it anymore. The amount of xbox messages that have said "0mg u h4x, *** **** * * ***** ", one can only handle so many!

• Initiated
  • ★Sweetie Heart★
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 09:18:48 PM »
I have been tired of CoD from the very beginning spawning so-called "gamers" that live for the kills and don't bother with any other games. An XBOX to them is a 200 dollar CoD machine. Not to mention the whole FPS genre to me has had few revolutionary games for it, it's all cut and dry to me and it's getting pretty old. At least the RPG has morphed into several sub-genres as well as platforming revolutionizing as well (Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Bros 3D come to mind, and even Kirby's Epic Yarn!). Point. shoot. kill. Where's the fun in that anymore?

If you like shooting stuff, enlist in the military, it'll be as REAL as it gets, plus so hardcore because you only get killed once! 

Don't worry, I'm always beside you, behind you, and supporting you. ❤
★REVIEWER★

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 09:55:07 PM »
Unfortunately for BO2, Diablo 3 is coming out and i don't really want to replay another rehashed game again T___T;;

True zombie mode is great and always fun, i think that after playing call of duty every year since cod 3... I just can't do it anymore. The amount of xbox messages that have said "0mg u h4x, *** **** * * ***** ", one can only handle so many!

which is why im a bit hesitant to get actually go out get BOPS 2 when it comes out, but still once I see more from E3, It may change my mind

• Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 12:57:49 AM »

which is why im a bit hesitant to get actually go out get BOPS 2 when it comes out, but still once I see more from E3, It may change my mind

I'm guessing your not much into the whole mmo thing, or maybe i'm just put off with the CoD franchise these days. But honestly i'd pick up Tera, Guild Wars 2, Torchlight 2, or Diablo 3 over BOP2 at this point =\

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 04:09:50 AM »
eh  don't blame people for being put off on CoD with the yearly releases and the so called "hardcore" gamers who play nothing but CoD, and yeah MMO's aren't really my thing lol

• Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2012, 05:09:12 AM »
eh  don't blame people for being put off on CoD with the yearly releases and the so called "hardcore" gamers who play nothing but CoD, and yeah MMO's aren't really my thing lol

Ah ok lol, what i'm really excited for though after Diablo 3 is definitely Borderlands 2 :O Looks soo good

anything