AnimeSecrets.org

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please make sure to read the rules and have fun!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Hey Lamers Remember me!  (Read 4214 times)

SilverSwirl

• Agent in Training
  • Powered by PK Love
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Lamers Remember me!
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2012, 12:15:50 AM »

I was the guest called Psibro on the Nexxus, way back in the day. I was 14 then and an immature little punk, flaming kgp (I only remember the acronym for her on the Nexxus. I can't remember how to spell her full forum name lol). But I digress, I am Hikari's older brother, welcome to the forums!

ROFL, must have been kairigurlpaupau or whatever.

Ah the good ol days... Now i just don't care T___T;
Yeah I remember her now, she was giving Hikari crap about her name and saying that Hikari stole or was making fun of her name and I joined in the Internet flame war on my sister's side. I flamed intelligently, and made very valid arguments. She got so frustrated lol

Special Thanks to HG | JessicaJoy [M] for the signature!

Dante

• Agent in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2012, 12:40:31 AM »

I was the guest called Psibro on the Nexxus, way back in the day. I was 14 then and an immature little punk, flaming kgp (I only remember the acronym for her on the Nexxus. I can't remember how to spell her full forum name lol). But I digress, I am Hikari's older brother, welcome to the forums!

Yeah I remember her now, she was giving Hikari crap about her name and saying that Hikari stole or was making fun of her name and I joined in the Internet flame war on my sister's side. I flamed intelligently, and made very valid arguments. She got so frustrated lol
And then they hated each other, and then they were best friends, rinse, repeat XD.

Drake

• Administrator
  • Super Agent
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2012, 12:53:07 AM »

She's all but dropped off the face of the planet XD Also I feel the need to mention this if anyone doesn't remember me under my far more awesome AS name. I was Karu on the nexxus. God it's been so long since I've used that name. But yeah everyone probably remembers me as the crazy SOB that started the nexxus Civil War. Good times. Gooooooooooooood times. But in any case I stand here now as your Vice Commander and leader of the almighty forums! You may worship my accomplishments with cookies and video games.

P.S. This little blurb serves also as what I figure is a much needed reintroduction of my character too because, well, let's face it until now I didn't really do much as far as the forums go even AFTER my promotion to forum commander XD So yes, I am introduced properly now, though I still figure pretty much everyone knows who I am :D If you don't, well my ignorance to that fact is my bliss so SHUT UP YOU HOBOS! :D

before you begin boasting your title, lets see you do some work around here. :P

And then they hated each other, and then they were best friends, rinse, repeat XD.

pretty sure its hate now.

Jing

• Global Moderator
  • Agent
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2012, 12:56:49 AM »

oh internets drama how much lolz I had watching people fight ^^
I'm the semi-honorable thief. I steal from the evil and give to the me

Dante

• Agent in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2012, 01:02:26 AM »

She's all but dropped off the face of the planet XD Also I feel the need to mention this if anyone doesn't remember me under my far more awesome AS name. I was Karu on the nexxus. God it's been so long since I've used that name. But yeah everyone probably remembers me as the crazy SOB that started the nexxus Civil War. Good times. Gooooooooooooood times. But in any case I stand here now as your Vice Commander and leader of the almighty forums! You may worship my accomplishments with cookies and video games.

P.S. This little blurb serves also as what I figure is a much needed reintroduction of my character too because, well, let's face it until now I didn't really do much as far as the forums go even AFTER my promotion to forum commander XD So yes, I am introduced properly now, though I still figure pretty much everyone knows who I am :D If you don't, well my ignorance to that fact is my bliss so SHUT UP YOU HOBOS! :D

I've been nit-picking glitches and such sheesh. I can't really moderate anyone's actions yet because nobody's done anything to moderate yet XD Just waiting for Hatter to report something insignificant so I can have some fun :P

Azure Kite

• Super Agent
  • Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2012, 02:04:51 AM »

I've been nit-picking glitches and such sheesh. I can't really moderate anyone's actions yet because nobody's done anything to moderate yet XD Just waiting for Hatter to report something insignificant so I can have some fun :P

I want to report Drake, because his post count is too high. I suspect possible spam in unseen forums.

Jing

• Global Moderator
  • Agent
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2012, 02:58:31 AM »

I want to report Drake, because his post count is too high. I suspect possible spam in unseen forums.

I concur with this person
I'm the semi-honorable thief. I steal from the evil and give to the me

Toph

• Agent in Training
  • Everything is Lame Except Me
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2012, 03:08:51 AM »

Eh she amuses me

I am so glad I amuse the commandork, since thats always been my life's goal, the day I waited of has finally happened [insert sarcasm here] 
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 03:22:38 AM by Toph »
If you don't like what I am saying, I don't really care!

Azure Kite

• Super Agent
  • Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2012, 03:11:05 AM »

Eh she amuses me

I am so glad I amuse the commandork, since thats always been my life's goal, the day I waited of has finally happened [incert sarcasm here]

You spelled "INSERT" wrong.

The Mad Hatter

• Agent in Training
  • Insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2012, 05:25:01 AM »

Huh, Been awhile since I actually heard of the Nexxus.

Drake

• Administrator
  • Super Agent
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2012, 05:25:42 AM »

i think most of this neo forum minus the rp section is old nexxus. XD

The Mad Hatter

• Agent in Training
  • Insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2012, 05:28:36 AM »

...Didn't I troll that place? O_o

Azure Kite

• Super Agent
  • Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2012, 05:29:57 AM »

You ninja'd all the good members away from there it seems. Lol..

Drake

• Administrator
  • Super Agent
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2012, 08:25:32 AM »

You ninja'd all the good members away from there it seems. Lol..

naw Hatter and Dante just destroyed it all with their civil war spark.

KunoichiFox

• Agent
  • Enigmatic Fox Girl
    • View Profile
    • Fanfiction.net
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2012, 11:00:30 AM »

Eh she amuses me

I am so glad I amuse the commandork, since thats always been my life's goal, the day I waited of has finally happened [insert sarcasm here]

Commandork?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4