AnimeSecrets.org

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please make sure to read the rules and have fun!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Playstation All Stars Battle Royale  (Read 1848 times)

Jing

• Global Moderator
  • Agent
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2012, 02:10:57 PM »

So my main concern with the game is that we have two people (Nathan Drake and the guy from Killzone) and with Snake more than likely making an appearance as well, how will they differentiate in gameplay, because Sony can only keep using guys with guns for so long also heck yeah Heihachi confirmed ^^
I'm the semi-honorable thief. I steal from the evil and give to the me

Ruen

• Agent
  • > Implying
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2012, 07:36:41 PM »

On the topic of Heihachi being confirmed, I found out around the same time that Heihachi was confirmed for PSAS, Namco Bandai were reporting that as of this time they had no intention of including any Tekken characters in the upcoming Super Smash Brothers games, which would be fine if it wasn't for the fact that they are co-developing said games

They claim the reasoning behind it is because they cannot see Tekken characters being very well recieved by the audience that would buy the game, this of course is despite the fact that Tekken is handily topping every poll regarding the inclusion of any Namco Bandai IP in SSB and the aforementioned fact that you have included a Tekken character in the game that will be your game's direct competitor.

Jing

• Global Moderator
  • Agent
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2012, 09:52:40 PM »

On the topic of Heihachi being confirmed, I found out around the same time that Heihachi was confirmed for PSAS, Namco Bandai were reporting that as of this time they had no intention of including any Tekken characters in the upcoming Super Smash Brothers games, which would be fine if it wasn't for the fact that they are co-developing said games

They claim the reasoning behind it is because they cannot see Tekken characters being very well recieved by the audience that would buy the game, this of course is despite the fact that Tekken is handily topping every poll regarding the inclusion of any Namco Bandai IP in SSB and the aforementioned fact that you have included a Tekken character in the game that will be your game's direct competitor.

im going to be straight honest with you Ruen, if there is one character to be included in the next smash bros game from Namco, it should be pac-man
I'm the semi-honorable thief. I steal from the evil and give to the me

Pages: 1 [2]