Home :: Help :: Search :: Calendar :: Login :: Register

+ AnimeSecrets.org  » Agent Lounge  » Agent Lounge 
|- At The Movies  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: At The Movies  (Read 461 times)

• Enigmatic Fox Girl
    • View Profile
    • Fanfiction.net
At The Movies
« on: April 27, 2012, 07:55:46 AM »
This is where people can rate out of 4 stars (****) The movies they have recently seen.

The Hunger Games (***1/2) I liked this movie, it was great for what it was, but the rating took a lot of the suspense from this movie, making the situation not as bad as depicted in the books, downplaying injuries was a mistake making it unbelievable that the main characters lives were even at risk, and at points throughout the movie the camera seemed to have ADD, and couldn't figure what angle it should be pointed, and sometimes shook like someone having a seizure, but mainly before said hunger games where it would make sense.   

Wrath of the Titans (**1/2) This was way better than the first movie, and the 3D was used more effectively, but still suffered from lack of character development for most new characters that were supposed to be important to the movies, except that of Ares.

Re: At The Movies

• Initiated
  • ★Sweetie Heart★
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 09:23:38 PM »
21 Jump Street (**) Absolutely horrible movie, same tired teenage potty humor. It got old fast.

John Carter (****) I don't understand why people hated this movie. It was absolutely suspenseful and the ending was SUPERB and with a twist. Absolutely loved the 3D too :)

Don't worry, I'm always beside you, behind you, and supporting you. ❤
★REVIEWER★

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 04:13:19 AM »
The Avengers ***** - Wow and wow was this movie amazing, the amazing cgi, the dialogue, just everything seemed to fit into the movie, man I cannot say enough how freaking amazing of a job Tom Hiddleston does as Loki I cannot wait to see how they go on from this also 

*************SPOILERRRRRRRRRRRRRR****************

contains spoiler, please do ignore if you don't want spoilers use ctrlf /s to skip through this trust me spoilers dawg

MOTHER EFFING THANOS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*********/SPOILERS************************************************

« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 04:15:32 AM by Jing »
I'm the semi-honorable thief. I steal from the evil and give to the me

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 05:18:57 AM »
Hunger Games gets a *** it was ok, i just didn't care for it as much as the book. The camera was a severe problem, and the adaptation overall was mediocre.

Avengers ******************** too many stars, it was off the charts amazing.........

anything