Home :: Help :: Search :: Calendar :: Login :: Register

+ AnimeSecrets.org  » Research Facilities  » Gaming Center 
|- favorite video games/hated video games. 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: favorite video games/hated video games.  (Read 1104 times)

• Initiated
  • Noblesse Oblige
    • View Profile
Re: favorite video games/hated video games.
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2012, 05:04:54 AM »
I usually have a live and hate relationship with some of my favorite games example Drakengard, it had some of the most frustratingly repetitive gameplay that I hated it but I still loved the game for twisted storyline and multiple endings.   

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2012, 02:55:03 PM »
Well Necro bump time ^^

Some of the games I actually hated (as in disliked) FFXIII, I can see where Square was going with this, but to me you don't make a Final Fantasy game blatantly linear you just don't. Granted games in the past have been fairly linear as well (heck FFIV one of my favorites was pretty basic in terms of knowing where to go). However what XIII did wrong was getting rid of the exploration all together, you couldn't freely go to town town just there was so much missing from the game, it didn't feel like a game it felt like a movie I don't know just something about XIII has me irked up,

Bioshock 2. Now do not get me wrong on this Bioshock 2 was a fine game indeed, however what I didn't like about it, it was the fact that it was a sequel just for the sake of making a sequel. While taking the role of the big daddy was fun and all, the game really didn't offer anything else new in the world of Rapture, just I don't know there was something off about the game that just didn't have the same vibe as the first Bioshock
I'm the semi-honorable thief. I steal from the evil and give to the me

anything