Home :: Help :: Search :: Calendar :: Login :: Register

+ AnimeSecrets.org  » Research Facilities  » Anime Research Laboratory 
|- If you could live in any Anime Universe... 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: If you could live in any Anime Universe...  (Read 643 times)

• Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
If you could live in any Anime Universe...
« on: May 07, 2012, 08:46:39 PM »
If you could swap realities for say a day, a month, a year, or even forever. What anime universe would you swap into, Whom would you swap into, and what would you do in said universe?

I think this is a very interesting question, as we all have our FAVORITE animes, but doesn't neccesarily mean that you'd think that universe is most interesting. Try to be unique about it, or try and give an interesting perspective, or just have fun.

-------------------------------------

I would most likely really want to enter the universe of either .Hack//Sign, or Pokemon. I believe they have a very unique and interesting world that would be very entertaining.

In the world of .hack//sign i would no doubt enter The World as a dot hacker, and forge my way into becoming a legend online. I would really like this universe, because having a HUD technology for a game i think would very much pique my curiosity as an IS major, as well as my inner nerd xD.

In the world of Pokemon, i would of course aim to be pokemon master :D! Sounds so cliche, but a journey across the world with animal friends >_>;; thats like every kids dream right? Bahaha, I think it would be a great experience no matter who you are at that point.

So lets hear your worlds.

Re: If you could live in any Anime Universe...

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 12:53:35 PM »
I would have to say .hack, either sign or roots. I think it would be fun to go to the different areas and get the different treasures.

Pokemon as well so I could raise up all the eevee evolutions, and have my own squirtle squad and maybe even a blastoise.

Ranma 1/2. Yep, I said it. I don't want the curse myself, but I think it would be fun to have a friend that changes into something when splashed with cold water. I wouldnt be bored very much lol

• Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 08:37:58 PM »
I would have to say .hack, either sign or roots. I think it would be fun to go to the different areas and get the different treasures.

Pokemon as well so I could raise up all the eevee evolutions, and have my own squirtle squad and maybe even a blastoise.

Ranma 1/2. Yep, I said it. I don't want the curse myself, but I think it would be fun to have a friend that changes into something when splashed with cold water. I wouldnt be bored very much lol

Haha, i guess Ranma 1/2 would be entertaining. I wouldn't be as dense as Akane though with Ryoga / P-Chan xD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 11:41:52 PM »
Yeah, i know. Sometimes I want to scream at the screen "Hey that's really a guy youre hugging so tight!"

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 10:08:29 AM »
I would love to live in the world of G Gundam oh the silly things that can be done in that world
I'm the semi-honorable thief. I steal from the evil and give to the me

• Dot Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 08:31:54 PM »
I would love to live in the world of G Gundam oh the silly things that can be done in that world

How cool would it be to be a mecha pilot :D, except that the gundams would slaughter you >_>

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 05:10:15 AM »
nah you just gotta shout random jibberish in the G Gundam world lol also to live in the world of Pokemon because to be the very best like no one ever was
I'm the semi-honorable thief. I steal from the evil and give to the me

anything